Lc St Regis Grand Rome RomeVIA VE ORLANDO 3
|Built in 1894 as the first deluxe hotel in Rome, the St. Regis Grand, Rome is within walking distance of the Spanish Steps, the Trevi Fountain and Via Veneto. Upon reopening in mid-December 1999, after an extensive restoration and renovation, the St. Regis Grand, Rome reclaimed its status as the finest hotel in Rome and one of the best in the world. This honor has been re-emphasized by recently being named to Condá Nast Traveler's 2002 Gold List. As a focal point of Rome's diplomatic and political life, we are proud to host many national and international dignitaries, heads of state, business executives, and widely known celebrities.
Enjoy a unique dining experience at our restaurant Vivendo, the number one restaurant in Rome nominated by Zagat, and the Gold Key award winner for design and dácor. Our private wine cellar, Di Vino, selected to be ""depositaire de l' enotheque Dom Perignon"" invites you to private dining with regional and international menus enhanced by a wide selection of wines to complement each course. An English-style butler is available, on dedicated floors, to attend to guests' requests 24-hours a day.
Our Restaurant Manager, Federico Galligani, suggests that you make your reservation well in advance at our restaurant, Vivendo. Additionally, our Concierge will be happy to assist in arranging your airport transportation if needed. For either service, please contact the St. Regis Grand directly.|
|Location Description: Nearby Airports: |
* Ciampino Airport - 29 Kilometers
* Leonardo da Vinci/Fiumicino International Airport - 35 Kilometers
Areas served are Rome
Airports: Ciampino Airport - 29 Kilometers; Leonardo da Vinci/Fiumicino International Airport - 35 Kilometers
| EUR is the native currency. |
Opened in 1894 and renovated 1999.
Time zone GMT + 1 Hour. Check in time is 2 PM. Check out time is 12 Noon.
Local Attractions -
* Via Veneto (Shopping) - 1 Block
* Horse Riding - 3 Blocks
* Tennis Muro Torto - 3 Blocks
* Trevi Fountain/Fontana di Trevi - 3 Blocks
* Villa Borghese - 3 Blocks
* Spanish Steps/Piazza di Spagna - 4 Blocks
* Via Condotti/Via Frattina/Via Borgognona (Shopping) - 5 Blocks
* Galleria Borghese Museum - 1 Kilometer
* Papal Audiences/Audienze con il Papa - 2 Kilometers
* Saint Peters Basilica - 2 Kilometers
* Colosseum/Il Colosseo - 3 Kilometers
* Forum Romanum/Foro Romano - 3 Kilometers
* La Sapienza University - 3 Kilometers
* Navona Square/Piazza Navona - 3 Kilometers
* Palatine/Palatino - 3 Kilometers
* Pantheon - 3 Kilometers
* Castel Saint Angelo (Hadrian's Mausoleum) - 5 Kilometers
* Vatican City/Citta' del Vaticano - 5 Kilometers
* Stadio Olimpico - 6 Kilometers
* Tivoli - 48 Kilometers
Local Corporate Offices -
* Fiat - 1 Block
* American Embassy - 1 Block
* IRI - 1 Kilometer
* JP Morgan/Chase Bank - 2 Kilometers
* French Embassy - 2 Kilometers
* German Embassy - 2 Kilometers
* Japanese Embassy - 2 Kilometers
* United Kingdom Embassy - 2 Kilometers
* Merrill Lynch - 3 Kilometers
| Rate disclaimer: Actual Rates May Vary Depending upon Availability and Season.|
Guarantee Policy: Mandatory credit card guarantee on all reservations.
Cancellation Policy: The cancellation policy will depend on which rate plan and date(s) are being booked. Please see "Rate and Policy Information" when checking availability.
Search This Lodging for Available Dates