Hotel Hassler Rome6 PIAZZA TRINITA DEI MONTI
|This unique hotel is famous for the special atmosphere that makes guests feel at home away from home. The city's most distinguished address is in an exquisite setting atop the Spanish Steps, in the very heart of Rome, within walking distance of the Villa Borghese park, Via Veneto, Via Condotti, and the most fashionable boutiques. With its centennial tradition, the hotel is owned by the Wirth family, the famous dynasty of Swiss hoteliers. The world-renowned Penthouse has the largest terrace in Rome, with a spectacular view of the city. In addition to the two-bedroom San Pietro suite, the Villa Medici suite on the seventh floor has a private staircase leading to the eighth floor. The recently inaugurated, three-bedroom Hassler Suite on the first floor used to be the studio of Ike Eisenhower.|
|Location Description: Rome's most distinguished hotel, the Hotel Hassler Villa Medici is located in an exquisite setting atop the Spanish Steps, in the very heart of Rome. From terraces and windows of the Hassler, the eye is immediately caught by St Peter's and the Moument of King Vittorio Emmuele. The impressive streets of the eternal city, where artists ond poets of all times have lived and composed, can be seen from here.|
Areas served are Rome
Airports: Fiumicino Airport is 15 miles Northeast; Ciampino Airport is 12 mile South
|Room Type and Name: General Description of Rooms - Guest Rooms|
* Super Deluxe 1 Double bed/Super Deluxe 2 Twin beds- Super Deluxe Double rooms with one king bed/Super Deluxe Double rooms with two separate single beds, approx. 30 sqm onwards, are located on a quiet side of the hotel. Luxury decorated, pastel colours, with sofa and armchairs, writing desk, large marble bathroom with double basin, make-up mirror, hair dryer, minibar, air conditioning, satellite TV, direct dialing telephone, windows are fitted with double glazing, sound-proofed door. Rooms on 1st and 2nd floor have been completely renovated in April 1999.
* Deluxe Junior Suite- It is composed of one large bedroom, one sitting room and a private marble bathroom (approx. 45 sqm in total),overlooking the garden of the Hotel. Luxury decorated, paste colours,with sofa, armchairs, writing desk, minibar, air-conditioning, satellite TV, direct dialing telephone, windows are fitted with double glazing, sound-proofed door.
* Deluxe room 1 Double bed/Deluxe room 2 Twin beds- Deluxe spacious double room with king bed/Deluxe spacious twin bedded room elegantly furnished with antiques, while equipped with modern leisure, pastel colours,approx. 20 sqm,overlooking the city and/or located in a quiet side
of the hotel. Marble bathroom, minibar, air-conditioning, satellite TV, direct dialing telephone, armchairs, writing desk, windows are fitted with double glazing, sound-proofed door. Some rooms with balcony. Rooms on 1st and 2nd floor have been completely renovated in April 1999.
* San Pietro 1 Bedroom Suite- This exclusive Suite is located on 6th floor and it consists of a sitting and dining area, a bedroom, a bathroom and a washing room (approx. 92 sqm in total). The walls of the sitting and dining area are covered with clear rose-wood and the wall rug is light green. The bedroom walls instead are of a delicate green, with in-laids of gold. The floors are covered with precious, antique carpets. The terrace (approx. 60 sqm) running along the entire apartment is equipped with chaise-lounges and tables for an outdoor drink or simply to enjoy the spectacular view. The Suite can be connected with a Deluxe double room.
* Superior Room 1 Double bed/Superior Room 2 Twin beds- Elegant Superior double room with king bed/Elegant Superior twin-bedded room-elegantly decorated, pastel colours,approx. 17 sqm., with internal and/or external view. Marble bathroom, make-up mirror, hairdryer, minibar, air-conditioning, satellite TV,direct dialing telephone, windows are fitted with double glazing,sound-proofed door. Rooms on 1st and 2nd floor have been completely renovated in April 1999.
* Penthouse 1 Bedroom Suite- This unique Suite (which has been renovated in March 2001) is situated on 7th floor and consists of a large sitting room and a dining area,a bedroom and two other rooms (approx. 92 sqm in total). The furniture and the style of the suite are in the Hassler tradition. The hand-engraved rose wood of the sitting and dining areas are the perfect setting for antique pieces: a 1780 desk, some valuable paintings, Venetian mirrors, hand-cut crystal chandeliers, Louis XV chairs. The bedroom is spacious has white and gold paintings and offers a slendid view of the Trinita dei Monti churd and domes. The master bathroom is in "Naxos" mable, with gold-plated taps. The large terrace (approx. 80 sqm) overlooks the city of Rome and is ideal for sunbathing or for a late afternoon cocktail with view.
| EUR is the native currency. |
Opened in 1885 and renovated 2001.
Time zone GMT +1 hour. Check in time is 2:00PM. Check out time is 12:00PM.
| Rate disclaimer: All rates are based upon availability and may change without notice.|
Guarantee Policy: A credit card is required to book online. Peak seasons may require your card is charged in advance. Reading the rate rules after selecting your rate will indicate if your card will be charged. This information will appear in your email confirmation.
Cancellation Policy: Subject to the discretion of the hotel, the credit card provided may be charged if the reservation is canceled after the cancellation deadline has passed or if the guest fails to arrive. The cancellation policy will appear after selecting rate rules.
Search This Lodging for Available Dates